Thursday, December 4, 2014

BAD night at cards!

Ann and I were partners tonight at cards and we had a really, really bad night.  Neither one of us could get any good cards!  We didn't get our 7s two different hands and didn't get our wild cards in the last hand!  That was unusual - we usually get pretty good cards, both of us.  Oh well, Friday is another night!

This morning we played two games of shuffleboard.  I won my first game and lost my second.  This afternoon, I sat out the first game and lost the second...but it was a good game.  It was a beautiful day here - especially nice for shuffling!

Dave didn't shuffle - he finished up the cupboards and then worked on the doors inside our home.  They all shut now - yay!  Then we worked together to clean up around here.  Tomorrow we're going to get Christmas decorations out and see what we can do.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...