Thursday, December 18, 2014

Beautiful Day!

I know I sound like a broken record, but it's sure been nice here and that's why we come here!  Of course, the beauty that surrounds us and the friends we've made are also contributing factors.

Today, I almost finished the Holiday Ranch calendar for 2015.  I've still got a couple of pix to take, though.  I'll get one tomorrow and one on Saturday...then I can have it printed.  I hope people like it!

Today we got the groceries for this weekend and I actually got all of my stamping stuff put away.  I also picked all of the white fuzz off of our black rugs!  The story behind this is that Dave washed some cleaning towels with the black rugs...shouldn't have done that!  I picked most of the fuzz off by hand, but then I used duct tape to get some more.

Tomorrow we've got to do the vacuuming and dusting, clean the bathrooms and make the meatloaf.  Plus, if it's nice, we're going to the Legion for lunch!  I sure hope it's nice because I'm tired of staying here!!  Oh, I also have a picture session at 3:00!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...