Friday, December 5, 2014

Fantastic Friday!

It was another gorgeous day in the neighborhood!  Dave & Bob got our outlet working, so now we can put up our Christmas lights tomorrow.  I'm pretty sure this is the latest I've ever put up lights!

Today, the little guy came to wash our mobile (and Gary's, too).  He was only about 2 hours later than he said he'd be here, but he finally made it!  When he got here, it took him a while to get started because he was busy trying to get a picture of the armadillo that was across the street from us.  I ran out with my camera and snapped a few pictures, too.  I don't think I've ever seen one up close and personal, but this one didn't mind us being out there at all.


He uses his snout to dig for grubs...that's why all of our yards have holes in them!  Fascinating critters!

Tonight we played cards and my partner and I lost by 730 points - bummer!  I even got some good cards tonight!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...