Monday, December 1, 2014

Monday

As I sit here writing tonight, my hubby is fast asleep in his chair.  He worked really, really hard today, so he deserves to sleep in his chair!  He put up new blinds on each window while I went shopping for curtains.  I hate to shop!  Regardless, the blinds AND the curtains are now up!  Tomorrow he's not bowling - he's going to start replacing hinges and knobs on our cabinets.  Unfortunately, he's also got to wash the cabinets while he has the hardware off.  I'll be bowling!

I swept the house today and generally cleaned up around here.  When he's working, he tends to be a wee bit messy!  Our house is starting to look like a home!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...