Saturday, December 27, 2014

Saturday

Busy day today!  Dave started painting the lanai floor this morning.  The first coat didn't take him long...the clean-up/prep took the longest.  After two hours he was able to paint the second coat and after another 2 hours we moved the furniture back in.  I chose a khaki color - we really like it.  It looks very good with our table, chairs, and throw rugs.  Glad that project is done!

I had to go to Lowe's during the first 2-hour break to get another gallon of paint.  So while I was out, I got my hair cut.  There sure is getting to be more and more traffic.  The wait at stop lights is quite long now.  You don't want to be in a hurry to get somewhere...or else find less popular streets to travel.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...