Thursday, January 22, 2015

Another Beautiful Day


We had another beautiful day today - it got up to 83 degrees.  In fact, this evening, I kicked the a/c on just for a bit to take the humidity out of the air and to cool our house down for us to sleep.  I didn't do much today.  I worked on the computer for much of the day, ordering prints to frame for our home down here and ordering some new shoes for me.  I also found some pictures for the cover page of the phone directory and sent those to Tammy for her approval.  A lot of my prints are already ready to pick up at Walmart.  The only ones who are not done are the larger prints.  Hopefully they will be done when we return from Ft Lauderdale.

We'll leave in the morning to see Jami and the kids.  We're going to see The Lion King and I can hardly wait to see what they've done with the costumes.  I've seen the ones at Disney World, so it'll be fun to see these.  Hope they are just as awesome!

Tonight Bob called me.  He had Vicki on his cell phone.  Allison was working on our family tree and needed to know some info.  Unfortunately, if I had been in O-town, I could have taken the Allison family clear back to  the 1600's...but I can't remember all of that info off the top of my head!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...