Tuesday, January 6, 2015

B & B

Overall I had a pretty good day!  I had a turkey at bowling - which means 3 strikes in a row.  Because of my turkey, I had a 175 game!  My bbest game of the season so far!  We had 17 people bowling today and then we went to a really cool restaurant.  It is called Quaker Steak & Lube.  It's in a remodeled gas station and has lots of car stuff in it.  They have a buffet for lunch every day and Tuesdays are Taco Tuesdays.  The buffet  costs $9.99 but it was all you can eat and it was good!  Besides tacos they also had some stir fry and salad, plus soup and dessert.  Fun place!

Then tonight at bingo I won $39!  Felt pretty good about that, too!  Plus, it was another beautiful day and the moon is absolutely gorgeous tonight!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...