Tuesday, January 27, 2015

B & B

I didn't bowl very well today...not too bad, but not what I wanted.  I had a 153, a 136 and a 104.  The last game I had 6 splits out of 9 frames...kind of hard to get a good score going when spares are relatively impossible and definitely improbable to pick up.  I was glad I broke 100 that last game.  After bowling 17 of us went to The Clubhouse on Bryan Dairy and Starky for lunch.  I love that place because they have breakfast all day and their pancakes are wonderful!

Dave and I both took little naps this after, plus we got our meds ready for the next month.  Then we framed 8 8x10's, 2 20x30's, 1 11x14, and 4 5x7's of pictures I had taken.  They turned out really pretty.  I had them printed at Walmart and they did a great job!

Tonight was bingo and I didn't win again...:(.  I just knew I was going to win tonight,  but no such luck.  The last game I needed I16 for 6 numbers before someone else yelled "bingo."  Grrrr....

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...