Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunday

It was another beautiful day in the neighborhood.  We went to 9:30 church and then we took off for the beach.  Dave and Rich were fishing and Bill was watching.  Actually Dave & Rich didn't catch a thing.  Darn fish just weren't biting!  The rest of us - Sandy, Della, Roger & Sue, Lulu & Bob, Nancy & Ricky, Donna, Kenny & Gabby all sat on the beach and had a great time.  We saw several dolphins.  There was even a baby out there just a jumping and playing!

We came home about 2:00 because we had massages at 4:00 - both of us.  Wow!  I feel really, really relaxed tonight.  In fact, I'm wondering why I don't just go to bed!

Bob & Ann & Barb & Gary got back today.  It's good to have them back in the 'hood!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...