Monday, February 9, 2015

Great day...

...for ducks!  It was nice until about 11:30 or so and then the sky started leaking!  We had over an inch of rain today...a nice steady rain with a few rumbles of thunder.  It would have been great if I could have taken a nap, but I worked on paperwork and then I had a "spa" day.  I had a pedicure, a manicure, and an eyebrow waxing!  I feel like a girl again!!  The gal who did my pedi, took forever!  It took an hour just to do my pedicure!  My brows and fingers only took 30 minutes.  If I could understand Vietnamese, I'm sure she was getting told that she needed to get a move on!  Regardless, it cut into my nap time, so I didn't get one!

We had picked up a soup mix at The Dutchman Store and we fixed it tonight.  I browned a pound of hamburger, added 7.5 cups of water and the mix.  It was delicious!  It was called American Cheeseburger soup!  It was either that or we were going to make chili, but I didn't want chili today!

The rain stopped at 6:10 or so, just in time for me to go to play cards.  I lost again tonight.  I had good cards, but our opponents got better cards.  Our friend and fellow card player, Maryetta, has heart surgery in the morning.  Please say a prayer for her!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...