Friday, February 27, 2015

Start of the Olympics

We started our Senior Olympics today, even though it was pretty chilly outside.  Today's events included Ladder Golf, water balloon toss, frisbee throw, bonanza bingo, and washer toss.  Tomorrow's events start at 9:00 AM and won't be done until about 9 tomorrow night - a long day!  Then there are a few more events on Sunday and a potluck and awards Sunday night.

Tonight I went to play 7s and when we finished, Dave and I went to Bob & Ann's to see Linda and Kaylee before they leave in the morning.  They were playing Michigan Rummy and I got to play, too.  That's a fun game!!

Dave went to Bradenton to help Pat & Milt gut their condo.  Jami called and they accepted an offer on their house.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...