Thursday, March 12, 2015

Awesome!

Awesome last second shot to defeat Texas in the Big 12 tournament!  Way to go Cyclones!!

This morning, we left home around 7:30 to go to Largo Nature Preserve to see what birds we could see.  We took lots of pictures and came home absolutely drenched!  It was so humid that my glasses kept steaming over every time I took a picture!  It was like the sky was falling.  We saw parrots and grebes and shovelers and herons and ospreys!!  It was lots of fun, plus good exercise!

 It was beautiful this morning!
 Pair of yellow crowned night herons nesting!

This evening we had our annual taco bar.  It was wonderful again!  I really miss Mexican food!
More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...