Saturday, March 7, 2015

HB 2 Me!

I have had a wonderful birthday..  I didn't get up  until about 7:45 and this morning I got to watch several episodes of Downton Abbey before lunch!  We had a very light lunch and then ran to Hammerhead Hardware for a bit.  This afternoon I watched more of Downton Abbey before we had to get ready to go to pasta night at the clubhouse.  We had spaghetti, meatballs, sausages, and ziti all made from scratch by Italians here in the park!  Very good!!  For dessert, there was birthday cake (courtesy of Dave), ice cream, strawberry pie (courtesy of Ann), lemon meringue pie, brownies, fudge, cake and cookies - almost anything you could want!

We came home and I watched another episode of DA, and now I'm watching my Cyclones beat TCU for an almost perfect day!!  Plus I heard from over 300 of my friends who wished me a happy birthday.  Great memories!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...