Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Warm Wednesday

We started our day at coffee this morning.  I had a bad night last night.  I woke up at 2:00 with severe acid reflux - probably from the jerk chicken I ate at noon!  I ended up coming out to my chair and sleeping sitting up!  I did very well that way until Dave came to wake me up after he got up.  I didn't get rid of that acid reflux until after I drank a diet Coke with my breakfast!  It was a weird feeling, but I'm glad it's gone.

After coffee, we left for Bradenton to have lunch with Dave's sister, Pat, and Roberta.  We got to see the progress they've made on their condo - it's going to be beautiful!  Then we went to The Beach House for lunch.  I had chicken salad, which was very good.  Dave ate my fries with his salad.  It was such a gorgeous day that we sat right by the  water in the sun!  The Beach House always has a flavored bread and today's was pina colada bread!  Talk about scrumptious!!

I played cards tonight and won and we re-listed our house in O-town today!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...