Sunday, March 1, 2015

Warmth finally!

It's been a long time since we've been this warm!  Finally we had an 80 degree day - with humidity!  It felt so good to be outside in the sun and actually be warm again!  Thank you, God!

We had a wonderful day.  We went to church services and then we met up with Sudi, Howard, Becky, Jim, Nancy, and Rod at Bubba Gump's at Madeira Beach.  Good food and good company.  Nice to see my classmates again!


We even got to see a couple of dolphins and I got a picture of a pelican flying over my head!  I've tried and tried to get a good shot of a flying bird and I finally got it.  Dave's much better at it than I am!

This dolphin was really close to the shore - just hanging out today!
Here's my flying pelican!  If you zoom in, you can see a drop of water on the tip of its beak!  Love how big their wing span is!

Tonight we had the awards potluck for our Senior Olympics.  Again good food and good friends!  Some of the ladies stayed to play cards, but I didn't want to tonight.  I just wanted to come home!

More later...

2 comments:

  1. Such a good picture of all of us. I tried to save it to my computer and it wouldn't let me save it......what a bummer. Maybe you could send it to me in a e-mail when you have time.

    ReplyDelete

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...