Sunday, April 19, 2015

Big Day

Big day today.  After church I was driving home and stopped at Indian Rocks Road & West Bay - no right turn on red.  When the light turned green, I turned and saw that a little gray car was coming out onto W Bay from Publix (turning right or East).  I scooted over to the left lane to give him room, but he kept coming and I stopped.  Since he was still moving, he hit my right front bumper with his gray BMW.  My new car isn't so pretty right now.  I hope they can fix it so that I won't know that it was damaged!

This afternoon we had massages and then we took Sandy & Rich out for dinner and drinks.  Yes, I even had a margarita - and it was delicious!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...