Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Fun day

Dave and I started our day at Butterfly World.  It was really hot, but the butterflies were very active and so were the birds!  It was wonderful.  I took a ton of pix, but I'm too tired to upload them tonight.  We then went to Bru's Room for a late lunch and then over to Jami's to work on organizing the garage.

I sat outside for about an hour watching Danny swim, dive, do cannonballs, etc.  He's like a little fish.  He's been in the pool every day since we've been here.  He has his room all fixed up so neatly and he gets his homework done in after school club.  He's a cool kid and only 7.  Kelly (13) has her room all done, too.  It's very pretty and she keeps it near.  Megan, though, hasn't put anything away in her closet yet!  So tomorrow after school, we're going to help her get motivated!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...