Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sunday

I don't have the best internet connection here at Sea Gardens, so bear with me.  If I miss a day of blogging, that's the reason.

Friday night, yesterday, and today we've been working at Jami's new home - unloading boxes and furniture, washing clothes, washing dishes, and corralling kids!  Megan and Danny both have coughs so we're hoping not to get whatever they've got.  The house is coming along great.  We're about to the point that the only things left to unpack are Tom's boxes and he's out of town until Tuesday night.

Tomorrow is Dave's birthday, so we're planning to go for a water taxi trip on the Inter coastal and enjoy being  out and about.  We won't go back to Jami's until tomorrow night.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...