Friday, April 24, 2015

Yay!

We had a fabulous day yesterday.  It rained big time, so we got lots done toward packing.  Plus, we watched the last episodes of Downton Abbey.  So now we're all caught up and can watch Season 6 when it comes on this fall!  What a great story...too bad it's going to end this year.  I shall miss the Grantham family!

Last evening we were invited to dinner at Sandy & Rich's - for spaghetti and sausage.  Oh my was that really good!  I came home and put on my jammies - I was stuffed!!

Today, we've already got almost everything ready to pack into the car.  We'll do that this afternoon and evening.  I'll play cards tonight and then we're off on Sat. morning.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...