Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Chilly again!

It was another chilly day here in the Heartland.  When I went to get my hair cut at 11:00, I was certainly glad I had on a sweatshirt.  The sun was shining beautifully though, and by the time I got done, it seemed much warmer out.  No wind today to speak of.

This afternoon, I had to give blood and I didn't even need my sweatshirt - yay!!  I like this much better!  I did, however, turn the furnace back on because our house was cold.

Speaking of the  house, we are having another open house this Sunday.  I have a few days to get things back in order.  I've been working on some graduation and wedding cards, so I've got a messy craft studio.  The rest of the house looks pretty good.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...