Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Good day!

I had an appointment with my neurologist in Iowa City today.  I hadn't said anything, but I was a little worried that my shakes had gotten worse and hoped I passed all of the tests.  I did!!  Dave even went with me because he said he was worried that I might get bad news and he didn't want me there by myself.  We didn't talk about any of this until on the way home, though, so neither one of us knew what the other was thinking.  He even went into the exam room with me!

On the way home, we stopped at Four Corners in Ainsworth for lunch.  It poured on us around Fairfield, but Dave was able to mow our yard when we got home.  No rain here!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...