Sunday, May 31, 2015

Gorgeous today

We had a beautiful day here - warm, but not too hot.  We had the house opened up from the time we came home from lunch.  This morning we went to church, of course.  Then the Lunch Bunch went to the Recovery Room - there were 17 of us today.  Must have been the nice weather!  Dave announced that we had sold our house today at church and he asked for a couple of helpers to move the boxes out of the house so he could pack them in our trailer.  Dave decided that since we're going tomorrow to see a condo in Waterloo that looks very promising we'd take some boxes/furniture up to Cedar Falls with us. Bryan rented us a storage shed, so the stuff we're taking up will go there.  I sure hope we don't need anything that he packed!!  We almost ended up with more people than we had boxes!  I think there were 9 or so people out there.  Didn't take them long to get things moved outside!

I continue my quest to get all of these ancestors put onto the computer.  I'm sure glad that so many of these pictures have names on them, cause some of these pix are really old!  It's been fun seeing who all they are and figuring out the lineage.  I've divided them out into Allisons/Potts, Peebler/Rodibaugh, and then Frushour/Shroyer.  I've also got a stack of pictures of me that I'm going to put on here, too.  Hope I can get them done in a day or two.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...