Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.  Even if we're not biological mothers, we still had a mother and can celebrate her!  I did get  calls from both kids, wishing me a Happy Mother's Day.  That is always a nice surprise.  I love those two!!

We had to be out of the house again today.  These people stayed for about  an hour.  We came back a bit too early, so I drove to the park on Elm and Dave watched from St Joe's.  He called me when they left so I could come home.  This was all after we'd been in Walmart where Dave got his hair cut while I got groceries.

Lunch today was wonderful and so much that we didn't even think about eating dinner tonight.  We went to the country club with Bob & Ann.  Fun times!  Saw a lot of people we hadn't seen for a while.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...