Thursday, May 21, 2015

Patience...

Today was an exercise in patience for me.  First of all, our cleaning lady is usually here at 8:00 AM and this morning she didn't come until after 9:00.  She had told Dave that she'd be here after her dental appointment, but Dave forgot that.  Then at 10 I had a massage...that was heavenly!!  Then there was something with the buyers' bank that needs to be resolved, but he works there so hopefully that will get straightened out.  Then after my massage, we went to the cemetery to decorate the graves.  While I was walking down to the Allison section, the guy from Whitneys came into the cemetery.  Bob, Dave & Ann talked to him about Mom & Dad's stone while I waited.  Thank goodness Sheri Blough put in a stone that had a bench incorporated for Bob Blough.  I sat and listened to the sounds of the cemetery.

When we got back to O-town, I had an appointment for my computers to get things switched from one to the other.  I figured I'd just wait for it because he told me it was probably only a half hour job...no, it won't be ready until tomorrow.  So tonight I've had to sit at my desk or use Dave's laptop which doesn't have all of my solitaire games on it...grrr!!   Patience, Grasshopper!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...