Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Woohoo!

We got our condo in Waterloo, so we no longer have to worry about where we're going to live!!  We should be able to move our possession date up to June 30th or July 1st since no one lives there now.  That would be good since we're trying to be out of here so our buyers can have this place on 30 June.

I started out my day by working in my craft room.  I had drawers to go through and MANY pictures too.  I got all done with the 3 photo boxes of pictures and through the 3 drawers in the built-in dresser.  Plus, I emptied the 4 drawers in the plastic set of drawers under my design table and the bottom drawer in my sewing cabinet.  Other than taking a break to go to lunch with Sudi and Howard, I worked in there until 5:00 - I didn't even come downstairs until then!  That was good...I got lots done.  I've got quite a bit of stuff for my craft yard sale!  Tomorrow I'll continue working there until I get it done!  I've only got 4 drawers in our bedroom to go through, and 3 of them are clothes.  That  shouldn't be hard at all.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...