Saturday, July 18, 2015

Hot, hot, hot!

It was another hot and humid day up here.  At least there was a nice breeze blowing, though.  Dave got our flagpole up out on the balcony, so our flag was waving in the breeze.  We had more company today.  Karie called a couple of days ago to ask if she could stop by today on her way to Minnesota.  We said we'd love to see her.  Then just as she arrived, Juliene and Dan called to say they were on their way up 21 north of Dysart!  So all five of us went to the Newton Paradise Cafe downtown for lunch - after a tour of our condo, of course!!  We've had 6 visitors in 2 days and the grandkids plus Jami are supposed to be here tomorrow!  Good thing we cleaned the house, huh?!

This evening, we popped popcorn and watched the Cubs game - Cubs win!!

I sure hope I sleep tonight.  I didn't fall asleep until after 5:30 this morning - just as Dave was getting up!  So I slept until 9:30 and got 4 hours of sleep.  That's not quite enough.  I tried to take a nap this afternoon, but I only got about 10 minutes total.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...