Tuesday, July 28, 2015

It was an inside day!

Boy was it ever an inside day today!  Rain, rain, and more rain.  We didn't have the heavy rain up here...just rained practically all day.  I didn't sleep last night again.  I think my muscles were all too tight from our bike ride.  I try really hard to keep up with Dave on his 21 speed, so my muscles get a workout.  Needless to say, they wouldn't relax last night so I just laid there tossing and turning until 2:00 when I finally got up.  I put together a puzzle on Jigsaw World which took me about 2 hours.  Then I was finally able to sleep until 8:00.

We ended up going out to Aldi's, TJ Maxx, and to Bed Bath & Beyond.  Came home and had lunch.  I read for a while and took about a 45 minute nap while Dave puttered.  Tonight we've been watching some show about the animals in Russia.  It's very interesting!

I'm reading another classic now.  I'm reading James Michener's "Hawaii".  On the Kindle it is extremely long.  It says there are over 20,000 pages!  I'm about 20% done with it.  It's very interesting.  I'm surprised I haven't read it before now.

Here are some pictures from our bike rides at Big Woods Lake:



Love the "no hunting" sign where she's crossing!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...