Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Load #2

Load #2 was delivered today.  So now the condo is a mess again.  I unpacked 5 boxes for the kitchen - still have at least one more to do.  The kitchen is full.  The cabinets aren't very deep, so I have to store my big skillet in the oven.  :(  I guess that will work.  I don't have any place for my big tupperware bowls, though.  I'll figure out something.  I'll be glad when some of the furniture arrives - especially for my craft/family room.  Then I can put some of that stuff away now that the boxes are here.

We were able to sit outside for both lunch and supper - it was a beautiful day here.  Low 70s and no humidity!  Got to love that kind of weather!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...