Friday, July 3, 2015

Productivity!

The guys worked really hard today!  Bryan got here about 9:00 and he and his dad started painting.  They painted the family room (1 coat), the dining room and kitchen (each 2 coats).  Great job, guys.  Meanwhile, I took the car and went shopping in Cedar Falls.  I got back in time to say hello to our first visitors!  Mary F and her two granddaughters (Mary goes to FPC) stopped by on their way to get lunch.  After she left, I went to Popeyes and bought chicken for us for lunch.  I like their chicken!

I was really happy with the things that got done today.  Now on Monday they'll paint the master bedroom and maybe the living room, too.  Then all we'd have is the two bathrooms and the little laundry closet.

Tomorrow we're taking most of the day off and going over to Bryan's for a late lunch.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...