Friday, July 10, 2015

Woohoo!

I can see the floor in all of the rooms!  Woohoo!  I have opened and dealt with every box except 6 - that is all that is left!  Two of those six are cds/dvds so they'll go in the TV stand when it gets here tomorrow.  Another two of the six are full of tax papers, so they'll go into storage downstairs and the other two - I guess I don't know for sure what is in them...they say stereo equipment...but I think it's the tuner and recorder, etc. for the tv.  Dave gets to deal with them!

Dave got the grill put together today and cooked burgers and brats for us.  My burger was delicious!  The flies were bad, though.  We sure enjoy our balcony.  We eat almost all of our meals out there!  It's almost like being in Florida only it's not screened in.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...