Friday, August 28, 2015

Gloomy

I could swear it was late October today.  I'm sure I have been trick or treating in weather just like this...cold and wet.  It was dark and rainy here all day and so far, all evening.  It was a poopy rotten day!

We had a guy come measure for our new countertops this morning.  Unfortunately Dave's measurements were off just a bit, but not too bad.

Dave is fast becoming the go-to guy around the condo association when anything needs fixed.  So he was off doing fix-it projects most of the day.  I got all of the pictures scanned again.  I sure hope I don't find any more!  I even went through Mom's cedar chest and only found 2 more pictures there.  There were some newspapers in there with obits in them, so I scanned them in also.  Now I've got some organizing to do.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...