Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Still ailing.

I sure hope this medicine kicks in tonight.  I cough so hard my heard hurts.  I also tend to sleep a lot, so I'm pretty boring right now.

I will tell you a couple of things:  1)  I found ANOTHER box of pictures!!  So I'm back at scanning them into the computer!  At least this box isn't very big.  Probably only has about 200 pictures total!

2)  Dave and I ate on the balcony today and kept seeing hummingbirds flitting about.  So Dave took down our American flag and moved the feeder over to the east side of our balcony.  This evening we had 2 little visitors!!  Yay - something to look forward to seeing!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...