Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Wednesday

I'm sick of gray days!!  No sunshine today, unfortunately!  In fact it drizzled most of the day.  We did have construction guys here today, however.  They got the floor deck replaced on our balcony and sealed it.  Tomorrow the carpet will go down and the rails back up!  Then we'll be back in business.  Dave also got the guest bathroom painted and put back together.  As for me, I picked up my new glasses and worked on scanning pictures ALL DAY!

I woke up with a sore throat and a sinus headache, so I'm a little draggy anyway.  I hope the sun shines tomorrow.  Speaking of fall, which is still over a month away - it sure feels like it out there today.  The highest temperature I saw was 64...brrr.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...