Sunday, September 6, 2015

Another warm one!

We were busy today.  We went to church and didn't even go out to eat afterwards.  We came home so that I could make the pudding for homemade ice cream and chill it for a while.  I also needed to bake a pan of brownies.  While the pudding was chilling, I got the brownies made and then about 3:00 we froze the ice cream.  It only took about 45 minutes so we had to pack it and keep it frozen until after supper.  We went to Bryan's about 4:45 and enjoyed Erin's family and watching Aidan entertain!  He is a cutie!  I took a picture of him, but for some reason it didn't take.  It wasn't on my card when I got home.

On our way home, the sunset was GORGEOUS!  These pictures do not do it justice!



More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...