Tuesday, September 8, 2015

PEO

I visited a PEO chapter today and enjoyed it very much.  It's a good thing the president picked me up.  I probably would have been lost!  The meeting was actually in Cedar Falls, but I don't have this town figured out yet!  The meeting went until about noon so Dave had lunch figured out and started cooking burgers as soon as I walked in.

There was some urgency for lunch because Dave and I both had dr's appointments to establish care.  Our Dr is of Indian descent but went to Michigan State to school.  She was very nice and very thorough.  Both of us liked her a lot!  We'll see her when we return in the spring.

Now we're watching the Cubs lead the Cardinals!  Yay!  I hope I didn't jinx the Cubbies...it was 8-0 when I wrote this.  Now it's 8-5 with 1 out in the 9th...make that 2 out in the bottom of the 9th...Come on Cubs, finish this!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...