Thursday, September 10, 2015

Thursday

I think that fall has arrived!  Today was a perfect fall day.  You could almost smell fall! I opened all of the windows and the balcony door and let God's air in the house...it was wonderful.  We ate our meals outside today and got up close and personal with the hummingbirds.  At first they were scared, but they ended up feeding from both of the feeders while we were out there.  As I got up to come in, one female or juvenile male came up to me like he was checking me out.  I wondered if he would land on my hand, but he/she didn't.  It was quite an experience.

I worked at my desk all day and I've still got at least another day of working there.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...