Wednesday, September 23, 2015

WednesdAY

I had a good day today.  I was able to get another 5 cards done this morning while Dave was out running errands.  When he came home, he asked if I wanted to go to IHop for lunch.  We had a gift card for there.  It was really good!  After we got home, we cleaned out the cupboards because the new countertops are supposed to be installed tomorrow.  Sure hope so!  We've also got a guy coming to change out our copper water pipes (the condo assn arranged for this) and a plumber putting in an under the counter sink and a water filter system.  Then we have lunch with Ann's brother and sister-in-law tomorrow.  Again, I wonder why everything happens on one day!

Now we're watching the Cubs.  Unfortunately they're getting beat tonight.  They've only got 1 more inning to make up 3 runs.  Grrr...

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...