Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wednesday


It was sure cool today.  Fall is definitely in the air.  After breakfast and showers, etc., we went out to go bike riding.  The wind was pretty brisk as we went around the bike trail.  My sinuses were killing me!  The good part of riding, though, was that we didn't get hot!  We also had some errands to run.  It was 11:30 when we were about to head home, but Dave suggested we go surprise Kaylee at the Wild Carrot and eat lunch there!  We had a good time with her and her boss...in between customers!  We turned down dessert and then Dave suggested we head to Cedar Falls to Scratch Cupcakery to see if Sami Allison was working.  As it turned out, she was in W Des Moines...so we each had a cupcake in her honor!  Dave had a turtle cupcake and I had a cookies n'cream one.  Delicious!  Good thing we rode two complete laps around the trail!

Tonight Dave went out to help Bryan with a project and I stayed home to watch the Cubs annihilate the Reds!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...