Tuesday, November 24, 2015

B&B

Bowling was so-so today.  Well, actually it was worse than so-so.  I'm wondering if I should even be bowling.  My hip hurts so bad when I bowl,,,grrrr.  I bowled a 112, a 144, and 121.  Not too bad, but the worst part was that Bob beat me!  He had a nice 162 in the middle game.  I beat him the other two games, though!

I won again at bingo - $12 this time.  I was close numerous times, but just couldn't get there.  I only needed 1 number on 2 different cards to win $28, but my numbers weren't called, darn it.  Tomorrow, Bryan, Erin, and Aidan fly into here, have lunch with us, and then drive to Ft Lauderdale.  We'll be there Friday thru Tuesday and come home on Weds.  They fly out of here Thursday.

Now we're watching the finale of Dancing with the Stars!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...