Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Whew!

This was a whirlwind of a day!  We had coffee this morning, then shuffleboard...but we didn't shuffle.  Instead, we came home and started cooking dinner.  I made another Pinterest recipe today...that's two experiments in cooking in 2 weeks!  This one was definitely a keeper.  It was Oven Roasted Lemon Garlic Chicken with green beans and potatoes!  It was delicious!!

Bryan, Erin, and Aidan got here about 1:00 so we had a late lunch with them.  Aidan was so cute and had so much fun exploring that I forgot to take any pictures of him!  He's trying to walk and here with no carpeting, he walked a bunch.  He's a little unsteady, but he tried a bunch anyway.  I carried him down to the shuffleboard courts so he could meet his great uncle and aunt!  He held onto me tightly because all of these people kept talking to him and he was afraid someone else would want to hold him!!  I loved having all of his attention!  Then they took off for Ft Lauderdale and we got busy making two pecan pies and a banana dessert that my mom used to make!  I hope it's good. Bob and I both loved it when we were kids.

Tonight I played cards...or tried to play.  Marilyn and I got beat by 10k points.  At the other table, Ann and Sue got beat by about 8k points.  Not a good night for the home team!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...