Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday

Have you ever watched Tiny Houses on HGTV?  What a hoot!  These little houses are really tiny.  One that this couple (with 2 little kids) was considering was 124 square feet!  I can't even imagine!  They ended up getting one that was around 325 sq feet!  Oh my!  I would go crazy!

We had another hot day here...I'm pretty sure we broke the record again today.  Record was 87 and it had to be 90 today!  Fall has not come to Florida yet.  We went to The Legion for lunch today.  Sudi & Howard joined us.  It was fun to see them.  We also saw bunches of dolphins today so it was a successful day!

We had 8 card players tonight.  I'm now 7-2!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...