Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday

This afternoon, our weather finally cooled down a bit!  It is beautiful here this evening!  At noon, however, it was another hot one!  We went to the Legion today.  Unfortunately, Dave's temporary crown come off this morning so he could eat lunch.  He couldn't get into the dentist to have it re-seated until 3:00.  So he drank a pitcher of iced tea while I had a BLT.  It was absolutely beautiful there today.  There was a good crowd and almost all of the tables were full.  I guess the snowbirds are back!  We'll have to start getting there earlier.

I found out today that a dear friend of mine from Gilbert passed away last night.  He was a special man who helped me get my house in Gilbert.  He was also a big Cyclone fan and owned a couple of classic cars.  I can't even imagine a world without Lindsay.  He will truly be missed by many, including me.

Cards tonight ended up good.  I'm 10-2.  I thought it was going to be awful - we were down 7k points after the first hand.  We made that up and went ahead by 600 points on the 2nd hand.  By the end of the 3rd hand we were only ahead 150 points, but we got them by 2k points by the end of the game!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...