Saturday, November 14, 2015

Saturday

We had our craft and bake sale this morning.  I took my cards and sold several...I think I made $35 at $2.50 a card!  I then bought a couple of kitchen towels that fasten to the oven handle and a faux Tervis Tumbler with the Holiday Ranch logo on it.  In essence, I spent most of what I made.  I left at noon - we just didn't have any customers after about 11:00.

This afternoon I helped Bob take the little white lights off of their fake palm trees.  Now he can string some new lights into the fronds and put Ann's trees back in their lanai, When Ann got home from church, the four of us went to Post Corner for pizza...mmmm, was it ever good!  It was a nice night to sit outside, too.  That's the first time we've been there this season.

My Cyclones were playing Oklahoma State this afternoon/evening.  We were ahead until late in the 4th quarter and then ended up getting beat by 4.  We played really well, but just couldn't get it done.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...