Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sunday

Well, I had another sleepless night last night.  Thank God, they're few and far between!  I did finally go to bed about 2:30.  I think that football game and thinking about Coach getting fired kept me up.  My muscles were so tight that I just couldn't relax.

This morning we went to church and then came home for lunch.  After lunch we picked up Bob and went to the Wagon Wheel flea market.  We walked around a bunch and even sampled the tomatoes and plums.  Mmmmm - good!  If we weren't heading to Ft Lauderdale this next weekend, we'd have bought some!  It was a fun time.

This evening we watched the Nascar championship race.  We were hoping that Jeff would win it all, but it wasn't to be.  He ended up 6th - not bad for his final race.  Since he's now retired, I don't know who I'll cheer for next year.  Maybe I won't even watch!  I know it won't be the same without #24!  I was able to finish the newsletter and calendar for December - yahoo!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...