Friday, January 29, 2016

Beautiful

It was a beautiful day here today.  A little chilly, but not too bad.  Dave helped "his ladies" today...ladies around the park that need help.  I wish we would have gone to the Legion today.  One of the laddies from here went and said it was really nice there.

Tomorrow's our big Chinese auction.  Everything is all set up - the hall looks like one big garage sale.  We were able to play cards around the mess, though.  Unfortunately I didn't get very good cards again.  Wednesday I had a total of 24 3's and 3's are not good cards.  Tonight I had 27 of the dumb things!  Sandy had made a crown for me, saying "3's Queen"!  I think I retained my crown tonight!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...