Monday, January 4, 2016

Monday

I didn't write last night because I was too busy watching Downton Abbey!  Man was it a good episode.  I hate to think that 2016 is the last season.  It's such a good show!  If you haven't watched it, you should.  I started watching it because I have a Prime membership through Amazon and the first 4 seasons were free.  I had to pay for the 5th season, but it was worth it.  After the show was over, we were pumpkins, so we went to bed.

Speaking of going to bed, last night I slept 11 hours...one more hour and I would have slept the clock around!  I must have been tired.  Dave woke me up around 8:00 and I told him I wanted to go back to sleep...then he woke me again around 9:30 and again I went back to sleep...then about 10:45 I had to go to the bathroom so I was wide awake then.  It felt good to get that much sleep.  I've told Dave that someday I'm going to sleep until I don't want to sleep any more...must have been last night!

Lost at cards again tonight.  My knee is still hurting, but I'm not limping as badly.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...