Monday, January 11, 2016

Monday

Whooeee...it's cold enough I got out the jeans today...and I'm sure glad I found some new long-sleeved shirts!  I wore one of them, jeans, a jacket, and even a neck scarf tonight to cards.  This morning I had on shorts, but I spent the morning in the dentist's chair so it wasn't so cold in there.  I was prepped foor my 3 tooth bridge today - glad that part's over.  Now I just have to wait 2 weeks and 1 day for the bridge to be made and put on.  Then I'm done with the dentist for a while.  Yay!

We're watching Alabama-Clemson football tonight.  I could care less who wins.  When we got home from playing cards, Bob had invited us over for lemon pie.  That was really good.  Since I can eat soft foods, lemon pie fit the bill!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...