Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wednesday

We went to coffee this morning and then we took Bob & Ann to the airport.  They went to Fort Worth to the paint horse show.  Rhonda and Cheyenne are going to meet them there.  Hopefully they got Cody registered, since Freida fell and went lame.

It rained all day here, basically.  So no pictures today.  Instead we went to Walmart and bought Dave a new computer.  It had bugs in it, so we got another one.  I'll let you know if we get II set up tomorrow or not.  Number I just kept showing a screen of adware that we couldn't get rid of.  Who knows.

I won at cards tonight and then we watched Fast & Furious 5.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...