Thursday, February 18, 2016

MRI Day

I don't know what I didn't blog last night.  I think I got to working on a jigsaw puzzle online and just plain lost track of time!

Yesterday we went to Sarasota to see Roberta.  Her bathroom exhaust fan wasn't working, so Dave went to fix it.  Bonus was that Greg & Suzy came down from Bradenton to help.  While we were there, Becky & Jim came over and we all went up to the pool to eat lunch.  It was a gorgeous day!  Becky and Jim had plans for the afternoon, so Roberta, Suzy and I stayed at the pool while the guys finished the fan repair.  Last night's cards were more of the same - I lost again!

This morning I got to sleep in and lounge around until it was time to have my MRI.  I took a tranquilizer just so I wouldn't be nervous.  So when we got home and ate a late lunch, then it was nap time!  I'm glad that's over and done with.  Now I just have to wait until mid-week next week to hear the results.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...