Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wednesday

We woke up to some major storms!  Dave was supposed to go to Sebring for the "friends of Galveston" reunion, but he elected to stay at home because of the weather.  At 8:00 AM the doctor's office called and wanted me to come in to talk about my MRI.  Since Dave didn't go, we went to see the doctor instead.  So...I have a tear in the meniscus on both the right side of my knee and on the left side of my knee.  I also have a major strain in the medial collateral ligament (right side again), arthritis and fluid in the knee too.  Bottom line - surgery.  Should be arthroscopic at least - hopefully it can be done soon.  We've decided to have it done asap so I can get on with getting on!  Now we wait to hear from the surgeon's office.

Lost again tonight at cards!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...